InfoComm International, the co-owner of the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) trade show, has announced its "most comprehensive InfoComm University training to date" for the 2015 show.
As in previous years, all InfoComm members and guest members will receive unlimited free access to InfoComm University training sessions at the show. Members and guests who pre-register for ISE 2015 using an invitation code will receive complimentary access to seminars of their choice on a first come, first serve basis (with the exception of the CTS Study Session and the new Master Class, which focuses on "Displays for Today and Tomorrow"). Non-InfoComm members must purchase vouchers during ISE registration and then register for specific classes.
Courses attendees may take for free include:
• Needs Analysis for End-User Requirements – What are They Really Saying?
• Digital Audio Protocols – What are Your Options?
• Design Documentation and Tendering
• Understanding Multi-Channel Projection
• 4K and Streaming
• Collaboration in the BYOD Era
• Network Administrators – Cracking the Code
• Instore Analytics – Improve the ROI of your Digital Signage Solution and Enhance Your Customer Experience at the Same Time
“Our comprehensive training and development programme encourages ISE attendees to take advantage of the show’s excellent education opportunities,” comments Terry Friesenborg, chief global officer at InfoComm International.
All InfoComm University educational sessions will be held in the Elicium building. ISE takes place from 10 to 12 February at the Amsterdam RAI.