Would you like to develop your tech house chops by adding some killer raw materials to your sample library?
PSNEurope has partnered with Cr2 Records to give away Sample Tools by Cr2's latest production toolkit, Tech House 2, containing nearly 2GB of tech house sounds, Sylenth presets, ready-made ideas, MIDI loops and tutorial videos. Bursting with funky rolling bass loops, glitchy vocal loops, techy synth loops, punchy drum hits and loops and inspiring FX sounds, Tech House 2 aims to deliver the ultimate product for the novice and advanced user alike, allowing you to delve as deep as you wish to generate your own sound.
Included in the Tech House 2 pack is 1.86 GB of content comprising:
- 653 total loops and one-shots
- 115 drum loops (loop and variants)
- 120 drum hits
- 20 bass loops
- 20 bass hits
- 20 vox loops
- 30 synth loops
- 20 FX sounds
- 80 MIDI loops
- 8 Sylenth presets
- 20 synth hits
- 3 'prod-cast' video tutorials
- 1 studio productivity video with Mike Monday
- 1 booklet containing tech house tips and tricks
To win one copy of Tech House 2 and another pack of your choosing, simply tell us how many Tech House packs Sample Tools by CR2 has produced (this link may come in useful). Email your answer to email@example.com before midnight on 15 June 2015 for a chance to win.
1. PSNEurope competitions are open to all readers of PSNEurope and PSNEurope.com, except contributors to PSNEurope and employees of NewBay Media, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this competition and their families. 2. By entering the promotion, the participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their name and place of residence may be released if they win a prize; and that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by PSNEurope or its agents for prearranged promotional purposes. 3. The closing date and time is midnight on 15/6/15. Entries received after that date will not be considered. 4. The winning entrant(s) will be the drawn at random after the closing time. 5. Only one entry is permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted. 6. All prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. 7. PSNEurope’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 8. PSNEurope reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. 9. If the winner is unable to be contacted within one month of the promotion’s closing date, PSNEurope reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.