Integrated Systems Events, the organiser of the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) trade show, has announced the appointment of two new members to its board. Ollie French, from Future Automation, and Lang AG's Tobias Lang will join its nine-person board of directors on 1 July.
Both French (right) and Lang (left) join the board on a fixed-term basis.
“It’s extremely important that we get a fresh point of view and input into our strategic development,” commented ISE managing director Mike Blackman, speaking at the InfoComm show in Orlando. “This is why board members that are also manufacturers work with us for a two-year period.”
The new-look ISE board comprises:
- David Labuskes, executive director and CEO, InfoComm International (ISE chairman)
- Don Gilpin, executive director and COO, CEDIA (ISE secretary-treasurer)
- Terry Friesenborg, chief global officer, InfoComm International
- Wendy Griffiths, executive director, CEDIA EMEA
- Larry Pexton, president, Triad Speakers
- Jay Rogina, principal, Spinitar
- Wolfgang Lenz, president , Comm-Tec
- Tobias Lang, CEO, Lang
- Ollie French, commercial director, Future Automation
The next ISE show will take place at the Amsterdam RAI on 9–12 February 2016.