ISE, the largest AV and systems integration show in the world, has announced it will be switching from the RAI in Amsterdam – its home since 2006 – to the Gran Via in Barcelona from 2021.
If you want to know more about the venue, AV Technology Europe has done the digging for you. From parking spaces, transport tips and room sizes, here are some need-to-know facts and figures about the Gran Via.
ISE 2021 Gran Via: everything you need to know
- The Gran Via has a Surface area: 240,000 m² of floor space
- The venue can comfortably hold crowds in excess of 110,000 people
- It is one of the largest and most modern venues in Europe, designed by the Japanese architect Toyo Ito, winner of the Pritzker prize.
- It has eight halls, all of which can be accessed via a single corridor walkway
- It is located in a new business development area, very less than five miles to Barcelona airport and connected to the public transport network
- Parking places: 4,580
- It has two helipads for this travelling in style
- There are 45 permanent restaurants
- The venue is supported by its own train station, with connections from across the city
- You can take a virtual tour of the venue here.
ISE 2021 venue address
Fira de Barcelona – Gran Via venue
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
To see more images of the eight Halls at Gran Via, click here.