Sister publication TVBEurope’s Beyond HD Masters 2013 conference has officially launched with a dedicated microsite and payment portal now open.
Taking place on Tuesday 11th June at BAFTA, Beyond HD Masters follows the successful series of HD and 3D Masters conferences from TVBEurope that helped to chart and forecast the maturation of HD and 3D in the broadcast market.
Beyond HD Masters 2013 asks the question: What’s next on the horizon for European broadcast TV?
- If high definition is the new standard definition, then what’s beyond HD?
- Is 4K the next target for high-end TV production, broadcast and display?
- What role for 3D in the future – niche curiosity or mass acceptance?
- What is going to drive the European television technology industry into the future? What’s going to be required across acquisition, studio, infrastructure and delivery?
- What is the new quality horizon for broadcasters – and what’s the new must-have home viewing experience to drive TV set sales for consumer electronics manufacturers?
Beyond HD for broadcast is fast approaching – but what shape will it take? How many pixels are enough? This and many other questions will be discussed at Beyond HD Masters 2013.
Delegate places are now open for booking. Register now to attend next year’s Beyond HD Masters conference at BAFTA and take advantage of the special early bird price of just £149 (plus VAT) until 30 April 2013. Save £100 off the cost of a standard ticket by booking your early bird ticket now.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available through Steve.Connolly@intentmedia.co.uk or Ben.Ewles@intentmedia.co.uk on +44 (0) 207 354 6000.